Sunday 8 November 2009

Life

I have two boys and a brother with Ichthyosis.
I can cope with the skin and the other problems that go with that, what i am having problems with is coping with the Autism and ADHD, I am finding that very hard to deal with and its very upsetting for them and for me and my partner. I dont know who cope's with it better, but we try to deal with it in our own way's, and i spent long long time greving for the children they should have been, but i love them none the less for it.
And what worries me most is whats going to happen to them when they become adults, and when i cant cope with them any more.
I do worry about some of the thoughts i have had and i tell my self to get a grip all the time.
But that doesnt stop the dark thoughts that i have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment